Friday, February 4, 2011

Gay Perth Cruising Spots

Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me



If they had asked me once what I would expect from an album made by a girl who plays the harp, my answer would surely have been very ironic. In fact, despite always looks for something different to listen to, the approach to sound significantly different from my musical path often I feel heavy and cumbersome and so I prefer to leave the hearing, representing them maybe to catch him in the future. All this before listening to Joanna Newsom, however.
Folk, avant-garde music Appalachian (?), Traditional music, psych, songwriters, pop .... This salad labels that were given to the music of Joanna, while highlighting the many stylistic nuances, belittle and distort what for me was the very first time an all-encompassing listening. Any rating is best left to the critics, because the evocative sound of the harp and the voice of Joanna are changing something to surrender unconditionally, to let it carry in atmospheres that encourage the spirit and play with our imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment